Saturday, December 11, 2010

Children's Museum



We went to the Children's Museum in Boston today with some of Adam's coworkers and their children. This car was by far Alex's favorite thing. He sat in it for probably 45 minutes without getting out and just switched back and forth between steering the steering wheel and pushing one of the three buttons it had. It was one of the most basic toys/activities there and it was what Alex loved the most.



This was in the construction room at the museum. We are still trying to give Alex some farm background. Keith would be proud.

I remember when I was still in high school I was helping my dad build a decorative wall outside of a care center. Carl, Keith, and I did most of the work with my dad. Keith was only 11 years old and he first learned how to drive a little skid steer similar to the one in this picture while we were building the wall. He became the official driver on the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment