Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ward Egg Hunt



Our ward had a small egg hunt today for the primary children. Alex was so excited and got very upset when Adam told him he had reached his 10 eggs/person limit and then had to be physically removed from the scene to keep him from continuing the hunt.

They also had guessing jar full of jelly beans. Alex kept trying to pull the jar off the table so that he could get some. I finally took him over to it and let him help me write his name and number guess on a slip of paper. I honestly just looked at the jar and picked a random number and wrote it down. I told Adam we had guessed 749 and he said "that is funny because I was thinking 750." Then they announced that Alex had won the jar and had guessed the exact number, 749.



Even though I have no idea what we are going to do with all these jelly beans, Alex was pleased!

Black and white photo by Ellen Patton. Check it out!

2 comments: