Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween part 1

Alex had quite the Halloween this year. On Friday I took him to Adam's work and we trick or treated from cubicle to cubicle. I took Alex down to the buildings spook alley. There was a cage with bones in it that were glowing and shaking. Alex walked up to it and started rattling the cage bars. He was not impressed.

This afternoon I took Alex to Paul's (Whitney's husband) office building and let Alex trick or treat. They also had a haunted room. When we went in, there was a witch in the corner sitting in a rocking chair. It wasn't moving at all and I had just convinced myself that it was fake when all of a sudden it popped up out of the chair and made a "boo" sound. I think Alex jumped and shook 3 times. His first reaction seemed to be "you scared me" the next was "ahhh you are alive" and the next shake was "what the heck are you?" I didn't want Alex to go away mad or scared so I picked him up took him over to the witch and told him to get the witches nose (which was fake and huge). Alex reached down and gave that witch a very big poke with his pointer finger and started ranting about something that could have been interpreted as "Don't you even think about doing that to me again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment