Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Peanut Butter

The other night Alex and I made peanut butter cookies.  I opened a new jar of peanut butter for the cookies and Alex stuck his finger in it and got a big dip of it and sucked it off his finger.  I told him to not put his finger in it, while also meaning I didn’t want him to eat anymore.  He took the “keep your hands out” literally and helped himself to a small spoon out of the drawer and brought it over to me to get him some on the spoon.  I got him a small amount.  Then someone called and I left the jar unattended to answer the phone.  I came back to find Alex pulling a very large spoon out of the jar with a heaping amount of peanut butter on it.  I startled him and I had to hurry and grab it away before he stuck the whole thing in his mouth.  He was not happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment