Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Warheads

Alex kept begging Keith for a warheard and I said he wouldn't like it because it would be too sour but he wouldn't stop. Some may think this is torture but Keith gave him one and it was so hilarious.  He finally just kept saying "don't like it, spit it out" so I gladly finished it for him. We had a similar situation a couple of nights ago with jalapenos. We had some of those ones like they have at Subway in a jar. We got them out to eat on sandwiches. Alex kept asking to try one and started to cry because I said he couldn't have one because it would burn his mouth. I finally cut off the tiniest piece, smaller than a tic tac, and let him have it. He stuck it in his mouth and started chewing and then all of a sudden he looked at me in a sort of panic and said, "too hot mama." I said "yeah I know." He guzzled a large glass of water. It was pretty funny but he clearly did not learn his lesson since he would not listen to me about the warhead today.




No comments:

Post a Comment